Saturday 6 July 2013

My Holiday

My Birthday

We had a AMAZING time at my Birthday I watched ghost busters!! I got spotlit.
'



New Plymoth

wee this is me at the Holiday house
 We went to the snow!
 And we watched the ruby All Blacks vs France
And they WON!

Wellington!!Me and julie are having a AMAZING time in Wellington so far!!

 Here is some pics of us on the cable cars!!!

t




Hawaii!!!!

We had an AMAZING time in Hawaii!!

The parrots were soooo cool!
 Teddy Bear world!!!
Surfing lessons!

8 comments:

  1. You just copied of my blog!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are adding photos of your many adventures to your blog Morgan! It looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog!!!! I like the photos to

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo's

    ReplyDelete