Sunday 28 September 2014

End of Term 2 Reflection

End of Term 2 Reflection

Learning
Positives:
This term I have enjoyed maths.The part of maths I enjoy was MDR because I have learnt more about prime and composite numbers. This term I  have also enjoyed doing times table because I have learnt lots of strategies that  help my when doing tricky equations .

  • This term I have done better in my book club because I am adding more information about the book. I also have enjoyed the book we picked to do because it is funny and has lots of cool adjectives in it.

  • In SRA's  I am more focused on the book  therefore I am getting more questions right.
  • Having more extra activities to do like writing for the newspaper twice and doing one open day. Now I am more comfortable talking to people I just meet.

  • Trilling Thursday because I have learnt to create lots new science actives and learn about building structures that stand up by them self.

  • I have really enjoyed Impact I enjoyed planning and designing but most of all I have enjoyed going and visiting other schools to lean about their gateway. I loved this terms Impact and look forward to doing it again next term and starting building a gateway for our school  .



Negatives:
  • News board because I can try harder to add information from the news board. To do  this I will read the article and make sure I have all the information in my Synthesis Eggs.

  • I need to get better at my spelling and practise spelling words correctly. To do this I will practise them at home and do more on Spelling City.

  • Math because I need to read the questions right so that I get them right. To do this I will listen to the teachers instructions and tips.
  • Getting used to the new term and the new expectations.


A full sentence for each of these questions:

What do I feel especially good about?
That I am reading the words I see instead of add in words that aren't there.

What were the fun things I did?
Sport because I have learnt new skills that I will really need when I play a game.
What were the not-so-fun?
I thought that writing was not fun because we have not done it for two weeks.


What were my biggest challenges/roadblocks/difficulties?
Managing my time to fit each thing in and still get my work done.


What am I going to do differently next term?
Concentrate more on my learning and write more to a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment