Sunday 1 November 2015

Weekly News

Dark Chocolate Makes You Happy
Eating dark chocolate, rich in cocoa has been linked with numerous benefits, including stress reduction and improved heart health, but a new study has revealed it can make your brain smarter and improve memory. Dark chocolate, which is 70 percent cocoa, is full of powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory things that are known to be good for cardiovascular health. I think this is weird and good at the same time. I like dark chocolate, but I think they are  weird things to say are in chocolate. I wonder how they did their tests?

I had found a word tricky in the article here are the definitions below:
Cardiovascular: The heart and blood vessels.


I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment