Tuesday 21 July 2015

Drama Term 2

Every day after lunch  in term 2 Miss Coles did drama but this term we are doing something else.So I am doing a blog post about Drama to reflect on it. I have learnt a lot of cool things a feel like I have improved in my courage to share and now feel great every time I share my ideas .I felt really good and had so fun. It was so cool to learn a play and perform it. I have learnt to speck up, talk louder when I perform and I getting better at act out as a person or an emotions.


Image result for play drama black and white

3 comments:

  1. Nice post Morgan. I can tell you really put a lot of thought in to this blog post. Also your play was actually really funny and cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Crystal I enjoyed your play as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice drama Post I like the way you set it up and I loved your play

    ReplyDelete