Tuesday 28 July 2015

Holidays Writing

School Holidays Writing
I tap my feet to the music playing overhead. I pick up the heavy ball for where it was and take a deep breath. I can do this! I picture the ball hitting the pins and knocking them all over. I swing my arm back with the bowling ball gripped tightly in my hand. I feel as if my life depends on me winning even though I am just bowling with my friends and family. I slowly release the ball from my clench hand and it speeds down the bowling alley. I close my eyes and slowly peek through my fingers. It smashes the first pin in the centre and it falls down to the ground and hits another and another till all the pins have fallen down except the last pin. I have done it, I have knocked down the pins. I feel on top of the world. But I still have to knock down the lasted pin. I have a strong gust of determination and thats when I know I can do this. I take a deep breath. I swing my arm back again and it glides along my side. I lean down almost touching my knee on the ground. I let go the ball from my grasped hand and it rapidly rolls down the bowling alley, It turns and is heading for the gutter. Oh dear. I wish I could move the bowling ball so it is in line with the pin. It falls down into the gutter. My smile turns into a frown. But I still feel awesome about my turn and have had fun at bowling in Auckland.

1 comment:

  1. Very descriptive I felt like I was there with you keep it up!

    ReplyDelete