Tuesday 13 October 2015

Art Evaluation

Last term for art we did some zentangling. It was really fun because we could pick pattens that fit our own personalty. First we practised many pattens to go on our art the we thought of something that we love I pick a apple. I chose a apple because I love apples. We drew it on a A3 piece of paper. Then what we filled it with  our own favourite pattens. Then we sharpied it. On my art I chose to do the background instead of the apple. My favourite part of my art would have to be the cool colours I used. The most challenging part was rubbing out all the pencil lines and the thing that I would do next time if I did it again would be to not press so hard with my pencil so it would be easer to rub out the pencil lines. My favourite patten would be the patten at the top with the flowers.



3 comments:

  1. I love how you chose to do an apple and I like the colours that you did on it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you reversed your pattern area by leaving the shape white and zentangling the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you didn't colour everything in and made the apple the main focus. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete