Monday 12 October 2015

My Plan For Term Four



Milestones
Milestones I have achieved?
Positive Participaction
Be Published
Milestones I aim to achieve:
I am going try to achieve all my milestones because I feel I can complete them all because I have started on all of them and most of them are almost complete. One that I think I will complete first would be my langues ( I am almost finished).
My next steps to achieve these milestones:

  • Put milestones my timetable more and what part of that milestone I need to work on.

  • Talk to others who have completed the milestone for some help.

  • Talk and share what I have done in my milestone with the teacher that is in change of the milestone to look at what to do for next steps.


Learner Profiles:  What have you achieved?  What have you improved at?  What do you still need to do?  Add one next step below:
Reading
Writing
Maths
I have achieved heaps in reading and am very proud of myself. I can tell because I have ticked of many of my goals and have heaps of examples to prove it. I have heaps of things I have achieved in reading like I have made more connections this year than last year and am overall a better reader. I think I have a group of goals that I can check off now.  
I have achieved heaps in Writing and am very proud of myself and the awesome pieces of writing I have worte. I know this because  I have ticked of many of my goals and have heaps of examples to prove it. I think I really need to work on learning more about and understand all parts of speech.
I have done really well in maths but still feel this is not one of my strength. I still have heaps I want to achieve. But many of my goals I think I can tick of because I have seen a huge improvement in my aws book.
Workshops I MUST Book into:  Parts Of Speech, revising and editing, Explore decimals,





School Events I want to participate in:
  • Athletics
  • Volleyball
  • Swimming


My Goals:

Get better at volleyball and participate more at game time.
Do well in shorter races at athletics.
To get a stronger kick therefore I will go faster.




Plan to achieve these goals:

To do this I need to practise more and get some help from Lilly.
Practise at home doing short races racing Julie and Fairven.
Practise more to get my legs stronger.

Student Led Workshops
What am I really good at?
Hockey Skills
Public speaking
Reading
Gardening

No comments:

Post a Comment