Thursday 3 December 2015

My Weekly News

Woman Who Hugged Every Returning Soldier Gets Hugs Back in Hospital
A lady known as the “Hug Lady” has made it her mission to hug every service member leaving for war or coming home. For 12 years she’s been a waiting at the airport whenever planes are arriving or departing filled with troops. Her routine was disrupted this fall when the breast cancer she’s been fighting since 2005 finally sent her to the hospital. When word of her illness got out, the Hospital in Killeen, Texas was suddenly filled with service members storming in to hug her and to let her know they have her back in the fight against cancer. Today she is slowing getting back to her normal state and feels she will be leaving the hospital soon. Is it that soo cool. I wonder how many people she has hugged? There was no words that I found tricky in the article.  I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment