Tuesday 15 March 2016

Individual Endeavour

What we learn with pleasure, we never forget…’ (A. Mercier)
IE is an inquiry project, based on interests and passions. We explore something we are curious about and share it by doing something we enjoy doing, for example, I love art and craft so I am going to share my learning and concerns about global warming through art and crafts.  Others are making documentaries, or coding and programming. I am investigating about global warming as I said before. Ice is melting worldwide from global warming, especially at the Earth’s poles. The sea level rising making some big problems. I am learning more about global warming, sea level rising and things that have happened/will happen because of it. I am really excited to share my learning because I think more people need to be aware of global warming.

1 comment: