Monday 21 March 2016

The Colour Run

Last weekend me, my friend Abby, my sister Julie, my Mum and some of her friends went to the colour run. The colour is a fun run where people throw coloured powder at you as you run. There are five colours they throw at you pink, purple, blue, green and yellow. They throw it at you at the different colour stations. It was so fun. Abby and I laid down in the colours and got our white shirts all colourful. We got shirts in our packs that have the colour run logo on them. At the end of the run, we got a packet of colour that we all threw up in the air. Here is a photo of us when we threw it up.



  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun. Did you have to wear sunglasses so you didn't get it in your eyes? What colour powder did you get in your pack? And how did you get on with the running part?

    For your spelling - you laid down on the power no lied down.

    I hope the powder on your shirts didn't make a mess of the laundry.

    ReplyDelete