Thursday 7 April 2016

My Mum

My mum is a caring, kind, lovely and adventuress lady. She works for Air New Zealand. She loves to explore new things and she is really fit. I am writing a post about her because I am soo proud of her. Right now she is in Nepal she is climbing up mount Everest. She will be away for 15 days and will be climbing for 12. She is climbing up to the base camp (that Sir Edman Hillary stayed at). It is -230C and is 17,600 ft high.  At the bottom of the mountain it is not that cold but every day she climbs she will need to put on more layers of clothes to kept her warm. So she has packed a lot of clothes and even has thermal underwear. If you are reading this mum, love you.
.
Image result for mount everest

3 comments:

  1. Hey Morgan, is your mum going to put a flag at the base camp to show she has been there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morgan that's really really amazing. Also what Hayley said are you going to put a flag there so people know that you have been there because you should,good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for writing a blog about me Morgan. I had an amazing adventure in Nepal. At Base Camp we left a NZ flag and took lots of photos. It was such a beautiful trek and I loved the challenge. Looking forward to taking you on my next adventure with me. Xxx

    ReplyDelete