Sunday 24 July 2016

My Holiday



Aussie Gold Coast


Day 1
16/07/2016
Today has been so fun. I woke up at 4:45 ish and surprisingly got ready pretty fast. When we got the airport my excitement was building up like a bathtub about to overflow. The flight was not bad. Only a little bit of turbulence. We soon arrived in the beautiful Gold Coast.  Then to the taxi and off to surfers paradise. The taxi driver was so cool, he was talking to us the whole ride. We went to the apartment we were going to stay at for the next 5 nights. Then we decided to do some shopping at the Harbour Town Mall. Mum bought me a jumper, a long sleeve tee shirt and some Lindt chocolate for an early birthday present. The Lindt chocolate balls were so good. You crack into the shell and the irresistibly smooth filling starts to melt. All your senses take you to a place every chocolate lover dreams of. There is five in the box so five moments of bliss for my five days of adventure.


Day 2
17/07/2016
What an epic day. We went to a zoo. This was a different do to the ones we have a New Zealand. It had all the native species of Australia.  It was so amazing. My favourite thing was the kangaroos. We got to feed and pat them. I also got to hold a snake, it was so scary. It made me a bit nervous because of the size of the beautiful creature. Also at the zoo, there was this thing called tree top challenge. It was basically a high rope course in the trees with different .  There were different courses and I went on all of them. After a lot of fun up in the trees, we went back to the ground and back to the apartment. We had some pizza  for tea. Then a swim in the pool and spa at the apartment. It was so cool watching the sunset and the moon coming up while relaxing in the water. Then to finish my awesome day I had my chocolate.


Day 3
18/07/2016
Happy birthday to me! Today we did heaps of cool things. We first went to Movie World. It was real fun. The attractions of the park included: roller coasters; shops; shows and the movie characters. My favorite ride was the batwing space shot. You got in then you shot up high into the air. It was cool to see the whole view of the park. Then after the exciting rides and the busy park we went to Wet N Wild. Wet N Wild is a water park. The rides were so fun. Twisting and turning. Speeding and sliding.  We splashed into another world, with some of the biggest and most extreme waterslides in Australia. We went out for tea, at a Mexican place. I got a burrito and some churros for pudding.


Day 4
19/07/2016
Today we went to Seaworld. It was marvelous. First, we went a saw a sea lion show. The animals were so intelligent. At Seaworld, they also have some roller coasters. There was one called the storm coaster.  It was my favorite. You were in the middle of a big storm and you had to get out. It was so fun but scary. At the end, you dropped down so fast. After being at the park for half the day we were in need for a swim.  So we raced back to the apartment to the pool.

Day 5
20/07/2016
Last day and what fun! Back to Seaworld again in the morning. Then we splashed back to Wet N Wild. Mum went on a water slide call the aqua loop. It was a water slide the dropped down and then looped around. I was too small to go on it but if I did I would have probably would have screamed my head off. My favorite slide was in a tube. It twisted and turned super fast. We went out after tea to a doughnut place called doughnut time.  I got a salt and caramel doughnut. It was delicious! Overall an awesome holiday.





View photo in message






No comments:

Post a Comment