Thursday 20 October 2016

Duolingo

I am learning a new language on a website called Duolingo. Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn a language. It's 100% free and fun. You can learn many different languages on the website including German, Klingonn, Italian, Ukrainian, Swedish and French. I am learning Spanish. I can speak 14% Spanish so I am doing really well. I play games to learn and work through the different levels. It is starting to get really hard to remember all the words, so I can not imagine what it would be like if I was 100%. I think that it is soo much fun and if you have not got an account already you should defiantly get one. I am using this for school, but you could just do it for fun.

Image result for DuolingoImage result for Duolingo

No comments:

Post a Comment