Sunday 16 October 2016

Learning In The Making

I really really enjoyed the learning in the making. I think this year was the best out of the three. I think that this year there was a lot more variety of learning.  My favorite workshop I went to was lunch box yummy, where we made two different pastry treats. Following close behind was bouncy ball where I had fun making a big mess. I also was lucky enough to lead two workshops, this was the highlight of my day seeing all of the kids smile when they had completed something.

I have learned some much during this workshop day. I learned that bouncy balls are very hard to make and you need to have the perfect ingredients. I learned that you can have more of a yummy lunch box with some easy steps. I learned that there is a lot of planning and things need to be done before the workshops. I learned that looking after young kids for 50 min can be a handful. And last of all I learned about all the cool/weird jobs there will be in the future from Mark Osborn.

I learned lots of new things and tried new things that I might not have done before. While starting of the new things I felt a bit weirded out especially when we started the bouncy balls, but I soon found out that these new things were very enjoyable. I think that since I try that workshop I got the work with some different people and I really enjoy it. I really think that this year has had a lot of cool things going on and I think that I have no ideas to make it better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment