Sunday 15 February 2015

Happiness

Happiness
Yesterday I participated in The Color Run - ‘the HAPPIEST 5km run on the planet’. It was awesome I love to do something new this was and all round a awesome day. I ran it with Julie , Aunty Erin and mum. They thew colored power at us as we ran. After the run there was after party we got called up for a dance comp , Julie won.

I am happy when...
I achieve some thing new or help in some way and be appreciated. I love to talk when I talk to people and they learn some thing new .

I am the happiest when....
After a great hockey game followed by a awesome week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan. I love seeing you blog posts on what you've been up to. The colour run looked like it was great fun.

    I talked to Vicki and we decided we'd start giving you some feedback on your spelling, so it Aunty not Anty and you need to read out the second sentence to check it makes sense. You use the word threw for when you throw something, and through go through something.

    ReplyDelete