Thursday 19 February 2015

Leadership Jobs

Today our class is getting our leadership jobs I have gone for School Ambassador , Academic and Peer Mediation. This is why I want to be them. These are my super powers. I have had experience it all of theses jobs and would love to serve for them...   

1. School Ambassador 
I have had a year experience in this job which I was successful in. I love to talk about what I love and know. I could be pull out of my learning to do some other.I have all the skill for this job that is why this team is the best team for me to lead.

2. Academic 
I love to help people from workshop's to everyday learning problems. I like to teach people my super powers and have lots of problem solving strategies. I've been practicing on my younger brother and sisters and I've taught them to basic maths and reading. I get a great sense of pride when I've shown someone a way to solve a problem.

 3. Peer Mediation
I have a big family (5 kids) I am all ways am sorting out problems that occur from time to time. I have done Peer Mediation for one year now so I have a lot of experience in this role. This would be a great team for me to lead.
 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear which leadership position you get. They all sound great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get one of these leadership roles. I like your explanation for the academic role.

    Have a look for where you should be starting a new sentence, and whether you are using the right tense (pulled vs pull). Workshop's is for where you are talking about something belonging to a workshop, and workshops means more than one workshop.

    ReplyDelete