Monday 16 February 2015

Values

Values are thing we are good at . Values are things that we can not touch they are in us we are built up of values and weaknesses but that is not bad because everybody has weaknesses.

  • What are your values? 
Compassionate. Communication with others (Collaborating). Helping people with my strengths. My ability to retain information. Taking risk that pay off.

  • Why are they important? 
Because if every body had the vales life would be the same nobody would be unique and on the other hand we all have weaknesses that is what make us us.
  • Who helps you understand and show your values to others?
People that know me and know what I can do. I like these people because they well can always help me when I am down.
  • How can you help others learn about values?
Everybody has values you just have to dig for them. First of all what vales get them to share there vales and what they think they are. Values are some thing can not touch and they are in everybody.  
  • What do you think the most important value is? Why?
Communication with others (Collaborating). Because if I did not have this value I would be shy and not able to talk as much as I do I would be very quite and would not be able to share my ideas . I would not be a good team mate because I could not join in.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan
    Have a look at the definition of values versus the definition of skills or talents as they're not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete