Sunday 10 May 2015

J-Rock

My J-Rock experience so far has been awesome! J-rock is an danceing 'comp' that is for the schools around NZ.

How are your rehearsals going?They are going great. Lots of hard working and it all looks awesome. Tell us about your costume, your dance steps, your make-up etc? I am wearing a dress with a cute bird patten on it. I am wear bright red lipstick and dancing slow , floppy and light dancing. How are you feeling about it? I am felling great but mostly exited and I can not wait for the big night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying your rehearsals. Good luck for the big performance - when is it?

    In the first paragraph it should be 'a dancing' not 'an danceing'

    For the second paragraph it might be better to break it up to show one question and answer per paragraph.

    For the first answer it should be 'hard work' not 'hard working'.

    For the second answer look at the spacing around the comma. Spelling: 'pattern' not 'patten', 'wearing' not 'wear'. You've got dancing twice in the end of that sentence. Can you make it sound better.

    For the third answer its 'feeling' not 'felling' and 'excited' not 'exited'.

    ReplyDelete