Tuesday 19 May 2015

Weekly News

A gigantic feijoa has set a new record in Hawke’s Bay by a lamp and dairy farmer named Heather Smith. It weighs 385 grams and was set by the same persons as the last record.Heather Smith did not even know what a feiao is until she moved to nz where she started a farm and planted lots of feijoas. Well personally I think it that feijoas are not the best fruit in the world but this one caught my eye.This article was an easy one, I did not find anything words that I found tricky. But I do have a question for you would you eat this monster feijoa? I got my info at http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/blog/monster-feijoa-smashes-record/

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of feijoas.

    Some corrections:
    * 'lamb' not 'lamp'
    * check there are spaces after full stops
    * you spelt feijoa wrong in the third sentence
    * have a reread of the first two sentences and see if you can make them flow better.

    ReplyDelete