Thursday 14 May 2015

My Weekly News

Vegemite Chocolate

A photograph reveal a new flavour of Cadbury chocolate, Vegemite, has been noticed online more than a month ago, but most thought it was a joke. It is not. Cadbury have announced the new flavour. Is it yucky or yummy? Well personally I think it would be yucky but I do not know because I have not tasted it yet but if I do wish me luck.  I wonder how would they combine the two mixtures though?
I had found some words tricky in the article here are the definitions below:


Official
It is happening and it is official.


Infused
Combining in liquid to extract the flavour.


Release
The action or process of releasing or being released.


I got me info from





1 comment:

  1. Vegemite and chocolate doesn't sound like a great combination to me. I'm more of a Marmite girl, but Marmite and chocolate doesn't sound good either.

    I bought some Marmite flavoured bagel chips the other day and they're okay but I don't know if I'd buy them again.

    You've missed the 'ing' at the end of 'reveal'. The word 'for' is needed between 'online' and 'more'.

    Did you know you can type 'define:official' into google and it will tell you what official means. I think the definition that best fits is 'having the approval or authorization of an authority'.

    In the last bit you said 'me' instead of 'my'.

    ReplyDelete