Wednesday 18 May 2016

Goal: I Organise Myself To Be Ready To Learning And Know When I Need To Take A Break

This weeks goal was to organise myself to be ready to learning and know when I needed to take a break. I set goals from that goal to help me in my learning: I am going to drink 5 cups of water each day to kept my brain ready and hydrated. I am also going to go to bed each night at 8.00 and read till 8.30. I want to take more brain breaks to help me to contract at least 3 times a day.  I think I have definitely achieved these goals because I have been working really hard on them and I have been happy and healthily. I feel in the morning now I am ready for school. I have been taking more brain breaks but I would like to get better and takeing them more often.  I have been drinking heaps and I can see the little improvements like how my lips are not dry and I have had a hydrated brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment