Monday 9 May 2016

Weekly News

Young Man With Down Syndrome Opens His  Own Business
Blake Pyron a young man with down syndrome had a hard time finding a job in his town Texas  after the restaurant closed where he was employed, so his family suggested he start his own business. Blake loves people and loves snow cones so he started a snow cone business called Blake’s Snow Shack.  He and his brother  started dreaming up the flavor choices like coconut, cotton candy and inventing new ones with names like Hulk and Shark Attack.  They open Blake’s Snow Shack on mother's day weekend. I think this is so cool and inspiring. I would love to go to Blake’s Snow Shack if only I lived in Texas. I wonder how many people have been to the Blakes shop and how Blake feels being so popular in Texas? There were no words that I found tricky in the article. I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment