Monday 23 May 2016

Piano

I have been playing the piano every night and am getting really good at it. I know some many new songs that I learnt off a website called Hoffman Academy. It is a website that has video lesson for free. It is so much fun and really easy to follow along with. I am up to lesson 61. I know 14 songs that I learnt of the website. I also now all the chords, the notes on a bar and I know the majors I am getting really good and I need to stretch my learning more. So I am going to go the piano class at school, I am so excited my first lesson is on Friday.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome Morgan! It's makes me really proud to see how motivated you are to do self learning. Have fun at you lesson on Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mum I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mum I will.

    ReplyDelete