Sunday 12 June 2016

IE: Being publish in upstart

I have been for the last term researching all about global warming. I know that it is something that we all need to know about and the most important people that need to know are the kids. That is why I chose to publish my poster in upstart. Upstart is a kids magazine that is a great way to share learner. Upstart is in the magazine that is read all around New Zealand! I have sent it many things before. This time, I sent in my global warming poster and I won a collaging set.  It is so cool thinking that my poster is being read all around New Zealand right now and I have hopefully helped and done my bit to stop global warming. I have been using my collaging set and it is so fun.













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting your poster published. Well done!

    ReplyDelete