Tuesday 21 June 2016

School Ambassador

 Today 23 people came to visit our school.  I am a school ambassador leader so I got to talk to them about what stands out for me in my learning. It is so cool listen and talking to the awesome people coming to our school to help improve theirs. I love my job! Mr Fraser, Mrs Hull and I talk to the schools. Then we show them around the school. The schools that came today are all from Auckland.


 Richmond Road School, Auckland (8)
 Oranga Primary School, Auckland (2) 
Sunny Hills School, Auckland (8) 
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School (5) 
Image result for ngatea primary school

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I was one of those teachers that came down. Morgan I thought your presentation and how you spoke was inspiring. You were very clear and obviously enthusiastic about your learning. I enjoyed spending time with you and looking at your school. Regards Miss Johnson, Sunnyhills School.

    ReplyDelete