Tuesday 28 June 2016

Weekly News



9 Year old Makes Beautiful Care Packages for Homeless Women
I  am very lucky to have a home, a family and food because some people are not as lucky as me. In California, there are many homeless people. One lovely girl named Khloe addressed this problem and was very sad. She had found out there were people living on the streets and asked her mum about it.  She is doing her bit to help by sewing care packages for the homeless woman on the street.  Khloe fills them up with things like soap, shampoo, toothbrushes and other personal care items. She sews them with her grandmother who together learned how. She started her own charity, Khloe Kares. Khloe personally takes the care packages to homeless women in the streets around her California neighborhood, handing them out.  From this text, I learnt to respect everyone and to care for the people not as lucky as us. I learnt that we shouldn’t be scared of certain types of people because they are all humans.  The main idea of this text is that we all need to respect each other and show love, care and compassion.


I think that she is so cool and he should be very happy and celebrate her journey. I wonder how many people she has helped? I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/9-year-old-makes-beautiful-care-packages-homeless-women/




No comments:

Post a Comment