Monday 9 March 2015

Camp #1



Camp Is going to be awesome. We will be doing lots of fun things like stand up paddle boarding ,high ropes , swimming ad lots of other cool things.
  • How you are feeling about going to camp. Why?

Really exited because I have not been on camp for ages and it will be cool to do all of the activities set out for us with my friends and the whole team.

  • What you are looking forward to the most. Why?
High ropes because I have never been to anything like it so it will be a new expires and I can not wait.

  • What do you hope to learn while on our school camp?
To stand up paddle board probably because I have done it before and am not so good at it.Image result for word cloud about camp

2 comments:

  1. Camp sounds like its going to be fun. I hope you have a fantastic time.

    For the first paragraph remember that the comma is after the word and before the space. You've mis-spelt 'and'.

    For the answer to the first question 'exited' is the wrong word and so is 'actives'. (Julie got these wrong too). For the answer to the second question 'expires' is the wrong word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post still needs to be fixed.

    ReplyDelete