Wednesday 11 March 2015

Tech


Today we had the last day  of tech, we walked down to the college. I was in cooking and it was awesome, we made cup cakes. We got into groups of two, Sophie and I were together. We had a great time. We got a booklet that had all of the recipes we made. Overall it was an awesome day. We got to take some home but I ate all of my ones and gave some away. They looked like the ones below but had light pink icing .
.Image result for red velvet cupcakes with pink frosting


3 comments:

  1. Did the cupcakes turn out as well as the ones you make at home? Will you keep using this recipe? Have you made pizza at home yet?

    I made coconut ice this week but it didn't involve any cooking, just mixing everything together and putting it into a container. It tastes pretty good.

    Look at the recommendations for corrections to last week's post on French Toast and apply those here.

    'Bellow' should be 'below". A bellow is a roaring shout or sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better, but it still needs work. Read it out loud to check everything makes sense, and that you have commas, 'and's and new sentences where you need them, and that you're using capital letters in the right place.

    Message me if you want to talk this through with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job with the corrections.

    ReplyDelete