Monday 8 August 2016

Group Endeavour


Image result for seeds
 Today in Marama we have been working on curiosity. The teachers had put out different thing on the tables in our space. We had to walk around and brainstorm the different question we had about the things on the table. My favorite table had sand, shells, plants, seeds and farming things. After we had a walk around all the tables and came up with all the different question. Then we sat down on the mat and picked a favorite subject. We all had different things that we enjoyed to look at and were asked to pick what we wanted to do, not our friends.I want to learn about seeds and plants. I what to find out how different plant spread their seeds, which some of my questions were about. Also, I what to know what is in a seed and how some seeds are preserved. The people at the table and I spread out all the question and sorted them into different groups. I am really excited to learn about it and can not wait to get started.


What we learn with pleasure we never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment