Thursday 18 August 2016

News Weekly

Dark Chocolate Makes You Happy
Eating dark chocolate, rich in cocoa has been linked with numerous benefits, including stress  reduction and improved heart health, but a new study has revealed it can make your brain smarter and improve memory. Dark chocolate, which is 70 percent cocoa, is full of powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory things that are known to be good for cardiovascular health. I think this is weird and good at the same time. I like dark chocolate, but I think they are  weird things to say are in chocolate. I wonder how they did their tests?


I had found a word tricky in the article here are the definitions below:
Cardiovascular: The heart and blood vessels.


I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment