Tuesday 16 June 2015

Weekly News

Image result for orange wheelchair/stroller A Year 7 raise money for a new wheelchair for his neighbour
A boy named Ryan Czech did something awesome he raise money for a wheelchair for his neighbour Jerylyn whose wheelchair was stolen. Ryan raise all the money he need to buy the wheelchair in just 24 hours on an app called GoFundMe. They raised a huge $2,763 dollar which was just enough for the new wheelchair. I personally I think this is a awesome thing to do for someone else. It has inspired me to help more people in need of something and help them to get it. I wonder if he knew his neighbour well or they became closer after he got the money to buy the wheelchair. I had found some words tricky in the article here are the definitions below: 

Stroller-style wheelchair 
This is an wheelchair that is like a stroller but for the special needs. 

Campaign 
Work in an organized to achieve a goal.

I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/boy-raises-2700-to-buy-wheelchair-for-10-yo/ You should cheek out the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment