Thursday 25 June 2015

My Writing


Morgan Freeman At The Age of 10???
If I could travel back in time I would go back to when Morgan Freeman was my age. I would ask him some questions about being called Morgan and say that my name is Morgan too. We could become good friends and we could do acting to get together. I would go to school with him and learn how to act. We could star in movies and be in some of the movies I watch now. Before I left back to the future I would tell him that he should shoot for the stars and do good for others.


Back To The Cavemen
 If I could travel back in time I would go back to when the cavemen were around. I would ask them some questions about being a cavemen. I would teach them things like how to light a fire and how to cook. I would teach them to plant trees and greenery. Then they would become very smart. They would become scientists and have hard jobs when they are older. It would make the world a better place now in 2015.

Help Save The Dinosaurs
If I could travel back in time I would go back to when the dinosaurs were around. Dinosaurs are dangerous ,big and mean. They have scary razor sharp teeth. So I would train them to live with humans and help them from dieing out. I would study them for information to take back to the future a share to those interested. It would cool to say to your mates at school that you have a pet dinosaur at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment