Thursday 4 June 2015

Weekly News



Kidney-transplant-Twitter-Mariana Tolentino
 Waitress Gives Kidney to Customer She Barely Knew


At a Roswell a waitress was talking to a customer when he said he had lost his kidneys to cancer. The lovely lady donated her kidney when she heard the bad news. She barely even knew him so this was very caring. This lady is very inspiring. I think this was a lovely thing to do for someone else and she has inspired me to help more people in need. There was no words that I found tricky in the article. But I do have a question for you would you would you donate your kidney to someone you barely even new? I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/hooters-waitress-give-kidney-as-ode-to-grandmmother/

1 comment:

  1. Interesting news story Morgan.

    I think you're missing the word 'restaurant' in the first sentence. Remember to put spaces after your full stops.

    ReplyDelete