Sunday 28 June 2015

My Writing

“Hey Dad do you remember Magnificent Morgan the lifesaving superhero?” Said Sophie. “Yes what about her?” Replied Sophie’s dad. “She died yesterday and her family found a story she wrote and it is now in the newspaper.” Said Sophie. “Can you read it to me?” Said Sophie’s dad.


She began “I am Morgan you may know me as Magnificent Morgan the lifesaving superhero I fight crime to help the people of Ngatea. Today I am dieing from a untreatable illness and I  am writing a story before death takes me and my grey hair up to where I need to be. I will start with a story of a letter I got on day back in 2013.... She was a small girl who looked up to me like I was god. She was my biggest fan on day she set me a letter she wrote:


Dear Magnificent Morgan
You are my hero and I wish I was you. You help to make my home town safe and I am so grateful for it. That is why I wrote this poem for you it spells Super Hero for you are an awesome super hero  


Super
Unselfish
Polite
Enchanted
Radiant


Happy
Excellent
Ruthless
Organised


From Your biggest fan Ava or Awesome Ava


Isnt that sweet? She decorated it with her drawings and stickers. She turn my day around and made me smile. Now let's hop in a time traveling machine and travel back to when I was young (which was a long time ago for I am 70 now). When I was young I looked up to my dad Clever Chris he was my god and he was my father who doesn't look up to there father! He was a Superhero like me and the rest of my family. Everyday I would practice to me the best to help save the people in danger. Then back inside to have dinner cooked by my step mum Powerful Petina. She was a great cook but when she need to help she went into beast mode. I would go to mum on the weekend and hang out there with mum a.k.a Versatile Vicki. I would go up to Auckland with Joyful Juile who always had a smile on her face and mum. Julie was a good friend to me. I also had many other friends in my family like Lovely Lola , Quick Quinn and Fearless Farven. Lola was cute and lovely girl. Quinn was super fast. Fairven had no fears she was fearless. My family were always there when I need them they were so supportive. I love you guys with all my heart!


My illness is called cancer and the doctors say I will not live to my 71st birthday in three days which gives me some time to tell you about what I did for the rest of my live. I am what is called a Ngatea lifesaver who helps to kept Ngatea safe. I was 18 when I began my job as number one Ngatea Lifesaver. I have helped more than 1254000 people from dieing to the bad people in Ngatea. I was a lifesaver until the doctors found that I had cancer then I retried and have been like this for a year now. So can I save my life because I was an lifesaver? No probably not. I am not a doctor , I am not a nurse , I am not a science, I am Morgan, Magnificent Morgan and I have a bad sickness which will take my life away tomorrow. I hope to see you soon up in heaven. Remember you are super you are great so life to your best state.”

“Hey dad” Said Sophie. “Can I be a Ngatea lifesaver?” “Only if you work for it” said Sophie dad. And she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment