Wednesday 10 June 2015

Weekly News


Dolls with Disabilities Designed to Make All Kids Feel Special

Toys Like Me are toy doll company are designing and 3D printed toy dolls for those kids with disabilities to make them feel special. They have hearing aids, walking aids, facial birthmarks and now are working on wheel chairs for the kids with disabilities in Britain. Well personally I think this is a awesome idea are a great way to make kids with disabilities make them feel special.There was no words that I found tricky in the article. Do the company make any different products? I got my info from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/dolls-with-disabilities-makie-toys-like-me/

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan. You need to proof read this as the sentences don't make sense. Write a comment when you've done this and I'll have another look for you.

    ReplyDelete