Monday 22 June 2015

Weekly News



Would You Run Into a Burning House to Save Someone

A ten year old boy Isiah dreamed of being a fireman until he had the time to test his skills when his neighbour's house caught on fire. His friend was over at his house and they were playing when they smelt the smell of smoke and rushed next door . They stormed into the house and came back with two little kids. The boys then called the police while the dad of the kids tried to extinguish the fire. Isiah says he wants to be a firefighter now more than ever.I personally I think this is a awesome thing to do for someone else but life risking. Have the boys done anything like this I wonder? I had found some words tricky in the article here are the definitions below:


Extinguish: Put an end to a fire by spraying an extinguish.
I got my information from http://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/brave-young-boys-rush-into-burning-home-to-save-children/

No comments:

Post a Comment